If you are allergic to rubber, the Yoloha Yoga Mats may be the ideal option for you. These mats are constructed of cork with a non-toxic foam backing to provide grip and durability. However, the question is, “Are they worth it?”
Usually, when buying yoga mats, there is too much focus on a visual aesthetic. However, the Yoloha Yoga Mats has a more practical value, and it can help maintain your balance and posture while performing yoga.
They also come with a lifetime warranty that is not available with many other products.
About Yoloha Yoga Mats
Yoloha yoga mats include a cork top and a non-toxic foam bottom. The cork is organic, which safeguards the environment.
In addition, these cork yoga mats are incredibly light, making them easy to transport anywhere.
Yoloha mats are extra-large in size. The smaller mat measures 72 inches long and 26 inches wide, while the more enormous mat measures 80 inches long and 26 inches wide.
In addition, all Yoloha mats come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to request a full refund or replacement if you are dissatisfied with the product.
Lets us now look at the features of colour mats
Eco-Friendly And Sustainable
One of the reasons many yogis are converting to cork yoga mats is that they are environmentally friendly.
Cork is completely renewable and is collected organically from the bark of ancient trees. During the production process, no waste of bark and any residue is used as fuel.
Cork yoga mats are well-known for their excellent non-slip grip. They get more grippy as you sweat, making them perfect for sweaty yoga practice. First, get rid of the excess towels.
Cork, unlike PVC and wood, has a soft feel that responds to your every movement. It makes this sort of mat pleasant to use for extended periods.
Corks have inherent antibacterial qualities, making the mat simple to clean. It keeps unpleasant odours and bacteria at bay in your mat.
To clean the surface, you no longer need to use harsh chemicals.
Cork yoga mats are free of latex and other potentially hazardous chemicals found in PVC mats. As a result, the mat is safe for your health, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Sustainable, soft, and long-lasting.
- Moisture-absorbing and non-slip.
- It is very comfortable and grippy.
- There is no odour of rubber.
- The ideal amount of cushion.
- It-Perfect for hot yoga.
- Excellent slide resistance.
- It is heavy
Types of Yoloha Mats
Yoloha Aura Cork Yoga Mat
- ॐ COMFORTABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: We designed the Aura Cork Yoga Mat with comfort and sustainability in mind. With extra thick, non-toxic Plant Foam padding the Aura provides added support for your knees and wrists. With our signature, sustainable cork surface the Aura gives you the ultimate grip for your hands and feet, and at just 2.8 lbs, the Aura mat is easy to take on the go.
- ॐ WORKS FOR MOST PRACTICES: The Aura offers great comfort and support for most practices. The Aura features high-quality, eco-friendly cork which provides a superior non-slip surface. Whether it’s Vinyasa or Yin, Ashtanga or Iyengar, the Aura Cork Yoga Mat is truly perfect for most practices. For practices with very heavy perspiration where sweat “pools” on your mat, we recommend our Native or Original Yoga Mats.
- ॐ PLANT BASED FOAM: Our Aura Cork Yoga Mat with Plant Foam was developed out of our effort to reduce the environmental impact on our planet, 55% of Plant Foam is made from sugarcane. Combined with our signature, sustainable cork surface we have achieved a yoga mat made with 70% renewable materials. Plant Foam contains ZERO PVC’s, latex, plasticizers or rubber smells.
- ॐ ECO FRIENDLY: The cork used in our yoga products is a 100% renewable and recyclable material that is obtained through one of the most environmentally friendly harvesting methods in the world. Not a single tree is cut down to harvest cork; rather, the bark is stripped by hand every 9 years. Additionally, no bark is wasted during the cork production process, and the residue is granulated to make other cork products and even cork dust is used for fuel.
- ॐ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are a small family business that firmly believes and stands by all of our handmade yoga products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. No questions asked.
The Aura Cork Yoga mat has a unique, sustainable cork top surface for a firm grip. The bottom is eco-friendly foam, which provides adequate comfort without impairing your balance.
In addition, this mat is safe for your health because it does not include any hazardous elements such as latex, PVC, or dangerous chemicals.
If you are allergic to rubber, you will enjoy the Aura mat’s benefits. Unlike rubber-made mats on the market, this will not trigger allergies or emit a foul odour.
In addition, this mat has natural antibacterial qualities that help combat germs generated by sweat and other factors.
The Aura cork yoga mat comes in two sizes: 72″ x 26″ and 80″ x 26″. With 6mm thickness, it provides excellent support for your brittle knees, back, and hips.
In addition, this mat is available in five distinct colours: solid, flower, chakras, encompass, and tropical vibes.
Yoloha Native Cork Yoga Mat
The Native Cork Yoga Mat is made of 1.5-mm thick cork and rubber, which provides a non-slip surface, whether wet or dry.
The bottom surface is 3.5mm thick non-toxic foam which offers good comfort. Native, like the Aura version, is available in two sizes: 72" x 26" and 80" x 26".
This mat is 5mm thick, making it thinner than the Aura version. It’s somewhat heavier at 4 lbs, but it’s still light for its size. There is a faint odour, but you won’t detect it until you press your nose right up to the carpet.
If you prefer basic patterns, you'll appreciate the Native cork yoga mat's lack of bright colours. It is simple to clean because it dries quickly.
Yoloha Nomad Cork Travel Yoga Mat
Because of its lightweight design, the Nomad is an excellent travel yoga mat. However, the Nomad is extra-large, spanning 72 inches long and 26 inches broad, unlike other travel yoga mats on the market.
It's also reasonably thick at 4.5mm and has a diameter of around four inches when rolled.
Like other Yoloha mats, the Nomad comprises an eco-friendly cork top side and a closed-cell foam bottom side.
The backrest isn't exceptionally soft, but it's enough for supporting your knees. In addition, the mat is constructed of a single hue, appealing to anybody who likes to keep things simple.
How to clean the yoga mat?
A simple wipe is the best method to clean your cork yoga mat. For at-home yogis, dampen the towel with cold water and wash out the surface once a week or after each usage for yogi travellers.
For thorough cleaning, use a light soap or essential oil.
After that, dry it with a cloth or allow it to air dry outside. You should never use an abrasive sponge on a cork yoga mat since it will harm the surface.
How long do Yoloha yoga mats last?
Cork yoga mats don’t wear out or weaken with each use, and they generally last longer than most mats of their kind.
However, check the material and make sure it is still in good condition before making a purchase.
Does it absorb water?
Cork yoga mats can absorb moisture. Therefore it’s an excellent option for hot yoga or sweaty sessions.
Unfortunately, it also means that it will get heavier when wet. However, if you're a light yogi, a simple wipe will be enough to refresh your cork mat if needed.
Many of the Yoloha Yoga Mats have positive reviews on Amazon. One customer said that Yoloha has the best cork yoga mats she has used so far.
The material is smooth but not slippery, which works well for hot yoga sessions. Another customer said that the mat is easy to clean with just plain water and soap after each use compared to other mats he has used in the past.
TruMat is one of the most common cork-based yoga mats. It has a smooth surface to provide optimal traction regardless of its condition.
It's lightweight and portable, and it dries quickly when exposed to moisture.
Manduka PRO Yoga mat is made of high-quality non-latex rubber and has a non-slip surface.
In addition, it has a dense material that provides excellent cushioning. It's available in four sizes, light blue, dark blue, grey, and purple.
Good Yoga Mats
Made of 100% natural cork with a tree-bark design, the Good Yoga Mats are highly durable.
In addition, these mats are lightweight and don't smell even after extended use. As a bonus, it offers a lifetime guarantee against warping or discolouration.
Yoloha is a great brand that has high-quality cork yoga mats that are durable and eco-friendly.
Today, many yoga practitioners prefer cork yoga mats because they provide a natural and comfortable feel.
It also gives a firmer grip when wet or dry, which is suitable for hot yoga. Cork yoga mats are also lightweight and portable, making them easy to carry with you.
Yoloha Yoga Mats will help improve the quality of your yoga sessions without hurting your pocket!